1. This web site and the content on it ("Content") are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, omissions, completeness, currency and delays. All users must rely exclusively upon their own skill and judgement or upon those of their advisers when using any document referred to on this site in the specific circumstances for which they require it and neither The Scottish Buildings Contract Committee Limited nor its associated companies assume any liability to any user or any third party in connection with such use.
2. Third party content may also appear on this web site or may be accessible via links from it ("Third party Content").
3. The Content does not constitute legal or other professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. Any reliance on the Content is therefore solely at the user's own risk.
4. The Scottish Buildings Contract Committee Limited may make improvements and/or changes to the features, functionality or Content on this web site at any time without notice.
5. The Scottish Buildings Contract Committee shall not be liable for:
a) any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to (a) any errors in or omissions in this web site and the Content; (b) any Third Party Content; (c) the unavailability of this web site, the Content, or any part thereof; (d) your use of this web site or the Content; or (e) your use of any equipment or software in connection with this web site or the Content; and
b) for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, lawyers' fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use of or inability to use this web site or the Content or any Third Party Content.