Standard Building Sub-Contract with sub-contractor’s design Conditions
Standard Building Sub-Contract with sub-contractor’s design Conditions for use in Scotland (SBCSub/D/C/Scot 2016)
- for use where the main contract is the Standard Building Contract (with quantities, without quantities or with approximate quantities);
- where the Contractor is to design discrete part(s) of the main contract works (Contractor’s Designed Portion); and
- the Sub-Contractor is to design all or part of the sub-contract works (Sub-Contractor’s Designed Portion).
Can be used:
- where the sub-contract works and/or main contract works are to be carried out in sections;
- for sub-contract works that are to be carried out on the basis of an adjusted sub-contract sum (adjustment for variations etc.) or by complete remeasurement.
- where no sub-contractor’s design is involved – consider using the Standard Building Sub-Contract (SBCSub/A/Scot and SBCSub/C/Scot).
Amendment and Errata Sheets