Standard Building Sub-Contract with sub-contractor’s design Agreement for use in Scotland
- for use where the main contract is the Standard Building Contract (with quantities, without quantities or with approximate quantities);
- where the Contractor is to design discrete part(s) of the main contract works (Contractors Designed Portion); and
- the Sub-Contractor is to design all or part of the sub-contract works (Sub-Contractors Designed Portion).
Can be used:
- where the sub-contract works and/or main contract works are to be carried out in sections;
- for sub-contract works that are to be carried out on the basis of an adjusted sub-contract sum (adjustment for variations etc.) or by complete remeasurement.
- where no sub-contractors design is involved consider using the Standard Building Sub-Contract (SBCSub/A/Scot and SBCSub/C/Scot).