Standard Building Sub-Contract Agreement for use in Scotland
- for use where the main contract is the Standard Building Contract (with quantities, without quantities or with approximate quantities); and
- for sub-contract works where the Sub-Contractor is not required to design.
Can be used:
- where the sub-contract works and/or main contract works are to be carried out in sections;
- for sub-contract works that are to be carried out on the basis of an adjusted sub-contract sum (adjustment for variations etc.) or by complete remeasurement.
- where the Sub-Contractor is to design any part of the sub-contract works, even though the other criteria are met – consider using the Standard Building Sub-Contract with sub-contractor’s design (SBCSub/D/A/Scot and SBCSub/D/C/Scot).