Sub-subcontract for use in Scotland (SubSub/Scot 2016)
- for use where the main contract is a SBCC contract.
Can be used:
- with any sub-contract;
- where the sub-subcontract works and/or sub-contract works are to be carried out in sections;
- for sub-subcontract works that are to be carried out on the basis of an adjusted sub-subcontract sum (adjustment for variations etc.) or by complete remeasurement.
- where the sub-subcontract works are of a complex technical nature;
- where provisions which are fully back to back with the sub-contract are required
Amendment and Errata Sheets