Minor Works Sub-Contract with sub-contractor’s design
Minor Works Sub-Contract with sub-contractor’s design for use in Scotland (MWSub/D/Scot 2016)
- for use where the main contract is the Minor Works Building Contract with contractor’s design;
- where the Sub-Contractor is to design all or part of the sub-contract works (Sub-Contractor’s Designed Portion); and
- for a small sub-contract package of work or one that is of straightforward content with low risk involved.
- where the sub-contract works are of a complex technical nature;
- where sub-contractor’s design is not involved – consider using the Short Form of Sub-Contract (ShortSub/Scot).
See also the opening paragraph of the Guidance Notes.
Amendment and Errata Sheets